A method of forging a metal bar at a normal temperature […]
A method of forging a metal bar at a normal temperature by using a mould, and is generally used for manufacturing a head of a screw, a bolt, a rivet, or the like. The forging material may be copper, aluminum, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, or the like. Cold heading is carried out on a dedicated cold heading machine, which is convenient for continuous, multi-station and automated production. In the cold heading machine, the processes of cutting, hoeing, accumulation, forming, chamfering, twisting, shrinking and trimming can be sequentially performed.
First, the performance advantages of cold heading equipment
(1) Cold pier forming at normal temperature, good working surface finish, high precision and excellent strength performance.
(2) Cold piers are less cutting-free, saving raw materials, reducing labor costs, and avoiding repeated investment in other machine tools.
(3) The cold pier process is to use the mould directly to form the wire once and is operated by the robot, which greatly improves the production efficiency and is safe and reliable.
(4) The cold pier forming process can process complex parts that cannot be processed by other machine tools.
(5) The cold pier forming process can replace the warming process, saving labor costs and energy consumption, and greatly improving production efficiency.
Second, the selection method of cold heading equipment
(1) The crankshaft, the body and the impact connecting rod are cast by high wear-resistant alloy, which has high tensile strength and good wear resistance.
(2) Equipped with frequency conversion speed control device, the gear efficiency is high and the torque is large.
(3) The cutting force of the cutter bar is transmitted linearly, and the force is large and the dynamic balance is good.
(4) The multi-station cold heading machine uses a closed clamp to transfer the workpiece, which is beneficial to the moulding process.
(5) Equipped with fault detector and safety protection device, it will automatically stop when the equipment fails, and it will be protected by equipment and tooling*.
(6) The design of the lubricating oil circuit is simple and efficient, and can effectively protect the punching rod and the workpiece on the basis of ensuring the circulation filtering.