What are the steps for the maintenance of two-color mou […]
What are the steps for the maintenance of two-color moulds?
1. During the use of the mould, the punch is prone to breakage, bending and smashing, and the punching sleeve is generally smashed. Damage to the punch and sleeve is generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include the working part size, the mounting part size, and the length size.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are easily damaged during use, and usually breakage and deformation occur. The method adopted is to replace. In the process of replacement, we must pay attention to the specifications and models of the spring. The specifications and models of the spring are confirmed by the color, outer diameter and length. Only when all three items are the same can be replaced. The spring is preferably of the quality of the inlet.
3. The problem of the material of the main working parts of the mould is improperly selected. The material performance is poor, not wear-resistant; the mould steel is not refined, and has a large number of smelting defects; the convex and concave mould, the forging blank forging process is not perfect, and there are hidden dangers of heat treatment.
4. Pressing parts such as pressure plate, superior glue, etc., unloading parts such as stripping plate, pneumatic top material, etc. During maintenance, check the accessories of each part and whether there is any damage, repair the damaged part, check the pneumatic top material for air leakage, and take measures for the specific situation. Replace if the air tube is damaged. It is necessary to carry out key tracking and inspection on several important parts of the two-color mould.
5. Fasten the parts and check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged. The method is to find the parts of the same specifications for replacement.
In addition to the above, the mould must be sharpened after long-term use. After grinding, the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized, and it must not be magnetic, otherwise it will easily block the material.