Many manufacturers will process the mold properly. In o […]
Many manufacturers will process the mold properly. In order to improve the performance of the mold, mold processing refers to the processing of forming and blanking tools. However, after the mold is processed, the performance of the mold is reduced, and processing defects will also appear. Then how to build the mold processing defect Woolen cloth? The following are seven tips to reduce defects in mold processing!
1. Reasonable selection and dressing of grinding wheels. Their performance is hard and brittle. Because of the small cutting force and low grinding heat, it is easy to produce new cutting edges. The hardness of the grinding wheel is medium soft and soft, that is, the grinding wheel with coarse grain size and low hardness. , Good self-excitation can reduce cutting heat. In the fine grinding process, it is very important to choose a suitable grinding wheel. In view of the high content of vanadium and molybdenum in die steel, GD single crystal corundum grinding wheel is more suitable. When processing high quenching hardness and cemented carbide materials, diamond with organic bond is preferred. Grinding wheel.
2. In order to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece and improve the cooling conditions during grinding, the three functions of cooling, flushing and lubrication are played, and cooling lubricants are used rationally to keep the cooling and lubrication clean, and the grinding heat is controlled within the allowable range.
3. Because the quenching stress and the net-like carbonized structure are likely to cause cracks in the workpiece under the action of the grinding force, the quenching stress after heat treatment is minimized, and the high-precision mold should be low-temperature aging after grinding, in order to eliminate the grinding residue Stress to improve its toughness.
4. In order to eliminate the grinding stress, the mold can be soaked in a salt bath and then cooled in oil at 30°C to reduce the hardness and residual stress.
5. For precision grinding of precision molds with dimensional tolerances, attention should be paid to the influence of ambient temperature and constant temperature grinding is required. The influence of this factor should be fully considered in each finishing process.
6. During electrolytic grinding, the grinding wheel scrapes off the oxide film instead of grinding the metal. Electrolytic grinding is used to improve the manufacturing accuracy and surface quality of the mold.
7. Reasonably choose the amount of grinding, and use a fine grinding method with a small radial feed amount, or even fine grinding.