There are many methods for sharpening the mould, but th […]
There are many methods for sharpening the mould, but the method used in the sharpening of the mould is unreasonable, which will aggravate the rapid destruction of the cutting edge of the mould, resulting in a greatly reduced number of blows per sharpening. Of course, correct grinding of the mould will ensure the quality of the mould. And the stability of the precision can also extend the use of the die edge. The China Standard Parts Network shares nine major factors that should be considered when the tool is sharpened, so that the mould can be used better.
1. The edge of the fillet in the case of R0.1-0.25 mm size depends on the sharpness of the edge.
2. The surface of the grinding wheel should be cleaned up.
3. Jingzheng Company recommends the use of a loose, coarse-grained, soft-grinding wheel. Such as WA46KV
4. The amount of grinding (the amount of knife) should not exceed 0.013 mm. The excessive amount of grinding will cause the surface of the mould to overheat, which is equivalent to annealing, and the mould becomes soft, which greatly reduces the life of the mould.
5. Sufficient coolant must be added during sharpening.
6. When grinding, ensure that the punch and the lower die are fixed and stable, and use special fixtures.
7. The amount of sharpening of the mould is certain. If this value is reached, the punch will be scrapped. If you continue to use it, it will easily cause damage to the mould and the machine, which is not worth the loss.
8. After the sharpening, the edge should be treated with oil stone to remove the sharp ridge.
9. After the sharpening, clean, demagnetize and oil.