Mold repair requires professionally trained and qualifi […]
Mold repair requires professionally trained and qualified mold repairers to repair. Mold technical standards must be known during repair. For example, die-casting molds are very expensive and special precision machinery. They must be very confident. Not only mold repairers must be skilled Technology, meticulous style, and a serious and responsible spirit. So let's explain the precautions about mold maintenance below.
1. It is all about cleaning up the metal pin and dirt on the mold, showing the true color of the mold.
2. Refer to the a die-casting product delivered with the mold for repair, and carefully check the mold for problems. Whether there are strains, sticking molds, crushing, falling flesh, whether small cores are bent or broken, whether movable cores are inserted and positioned incorrectly, whether the push rods are broken or the length of the push rods have changed, whether the inserts are not positioned correctly Check whether the fastening bolts are loose or not. According to the damage, confirm repair or replacement.
3. Partial welding repairs can be used to repair the cavity collapse, cracks, and missing pieces that cause minor strains of the castings. Welding repairs should be performed in strict accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise a lot of mold life will be lost. The above failures of smaller molded parts are more serious or the mold is damaged.
4. The forming surface of larger forming parts is severely collapsed, cracked, and dropped, which can be repaired by partial welding. The welding repair should be performed strictly in accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise a lot of mold life will be lost. The above failures of smaller molded parts are more serious or the mold is damaged.
5. The sliding parts such as core-pulling mechanism and guiding device should be thoroughly cleaned, carefully inspected and repaired. Assemble after relubricating with high temperature grease.
6. If there is hydraulic core pulling, the hydraulic part and the mold are repaired at the same time. Special attention should be paid to cleaning the hydraulic part to prevent pollution, otherwise it will contaminate the hydraulic system of the die casting machine.
7. When the mold fails or is damaged in the production process, the repair plan should be determined according to the specific situation. Complete maintenance according to the above method if necessary.
8. After completing the repair and maintenance of the mold, the molding surface, parting surface, and mounting surface are treated with anti-rust treatment, and the mold is closed, fixed, and placed on the backing plate according to the installation direction of the mold on the machine. The mold accessories are put together with the mold.