When repairing the mold, we must pay attention to some […]
When repairing the mold, we must pay attention to some matters, because the die-casting mold is a very expensive special precision machine, so any failures cannot occur again during the repair.
1. It is all about cleaning up the metal sculpts and deposits in all parts of the mold to show the true color of the mold.
2. Refer to the *a die-casting product delivered with the mold for repair, and carefully check the mold's problems. Whether there are strains, sticking molds, crushing, falling flesh, whether small cores are bent or broken, whether movable cores are inserted inaccurately, whether there is a broken push rod or the length of the push rod has changed, whether there is an inlay positioning Check whether the fastening bolts are loose or not. According to the damage, determine repair or replacement.
3. Partial welding repairs can be used to repair the cavity collapse, cracks, and missing pieces that cause minor strains of the castings. Welding repairs should be performed in strict accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise a lot of mold life will be lost. The above failures of smaller molded parts are more serious or the mold is damaged.
4. The forming surface of larger forming parts is severely collapsed, cracked, and dropped, which can be repaired by partial welding. The welding repair should be performed strictly in accordance with the welding repair process, otherwise a lot of mold life will be lost. The above failures of smaller molded parts are more serious or the mold is damaged.
5. The sliding parts such as core-pulling mechanism and guiding device should be thoroughly cleaned, carefully inspected and repaired. Assemble after relubricating with high temperature grease.
6. If there is hydraulic core pulling, the hydraulic part and the mold are repaired at the same time. Pay special attention to the maintenance of hydraulic parts to prevent pollution, otherwise it will contaminate the hydraulic system of the die casting machine.
7. When the mold fails or is damaged in the production process, the repair plan should be determined according to the specific situation. Complete maintenance according to the above method when necessary.
8. For the mold that has been repaired and maintained, the molding surface, parting surface, and mounting surface are treated with rust prevention, closed and fixed, and placed on the backing plate according to the mounting direction of the mold on the machine. The mold accessories are put together with the mold.