1. Extrusion honing machine: used to fix the parts and […]
1. Extrusion honing machine: used to fix the parts and fixtures in the specified position, and apply squeezing force to the grinding abrasive. The extrusion honing machine has two opposing abrasive cylinders. When closed, the parts or fixtures are clamped to squeeze the abrasives from one cylinder to the other. The constrained parts of the parts will have a grinding effect. The pre-adjusted stroke Position and pre-position honing times, grinding and polishing the parts, chamfering round corners. Extrusion honing machine has the advantages of simple operation, convenient adjustment and multiple functions.
2. Grinding abrasive: It is used to transfer the squeezing force generated by the machine tool to the surface of the part that needs to be polished, chamfered and deburred, and the part is ground and polished through the movement of the abrasive. The abrasive index includes abrasive viscosity, abrasive type and particle size. Grinding abrasives can be divided into D, DZ, ZG, G abrasives with different viscosities according to their viscosity. The abrasive flow pattern produced by different viscosities can be divided into smoothing type (that is, polishing type), chamfering round angle type, and smoothing type abrasives.
The shear deformation of the abrasive under the action of the squeezing force ensures the consistency of tolerances after polishing. This flow pattern is produced when the viscosity is high, and the flow pattern produced by the low-viscosity abrasive is mostly used for deburring of the chamfer.
The abrasive is non-toxic, odorless and neutral, and has a long service life. It can produce 1,000 pieces or the storage period is one year or longer. The ground powder is mixed in the abrasive. Because of the amazing purity and cohesion of the medium itself, It can hold 10%-20% of wear debris without damaging the surface of the workpiece and reducing the grinding ability.
3. Fixture: used to fix the workpiece in the specified position and guide the abrasive to flow on the specified channel, thereby polishing or chamfering the work surface. In small batch production, the fixture is usually relatively simple. In mass production, a fixture that clamps several workpieces at a time should be designed. The material of the fixture: aluminum alloy, cold rail steel and non-metallic nylon.
4. Workpiece cleaning: Because the abrasive medium itself has strong cohesion, objectively it has the property of non-sticking to metal. The finished workpiece can easily peel off 98% of the abrasive by hand. These stripped abrasives are put away for reuse. The remaining abrasives can be cleaned by ultrasonic vibration or compressed air blowing or gasoline cleaning.