In addition to factors such as reasonable mold structur […]
In addition to factors such as reasonable mold structure, high manufacturing accuracy, good heat treatment effect, and the correct selection of punches and mold installation accuracy of punches, the service life of the punch die depends on the correct use, maintenance and maintenance of the die. In this regard, the following points should be noted:
1) The mould should be strictly inspected and cleaned before installation and use. Check whether the guide sleeve of the mould and the mould are well lubricated.
2) Regularly check the turntable of the punch press and the mould installation base to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
3) Install the convex and concave moulds on the turntable according to the mould installation procedure to ensure that the direction of the convex and concave moulds is consistent, especially for moulds with directional requirements to prevent incorrect or reverse installation.
4) After the mould is installed, check whether the fastening screws of the mould installation base are properly locked.
5) When the punch and die edge of the punch die is worn, the sharpening should be stopped and sharpened in time, otherwise it will rapidly expand the wear of the die edge, accelerate the wear of the die and reduce the quality and life of the die.
6) There should be a backup of the general moulds used in mass production in order to rotate production to ensure production needs.
7) When installing the mould, the stamping personnel should use softer metal to make operating tools to prevent damage to the mould during installation.
8) The mould should be handled with care during the transportation process, and no littering is allowed to avoid damage to the cutting edge and guide of the mould.
9) After use, the mould should be put back to the designated position in time and treated with oil and rust prevention.
10) To ensure the service life of the mould, the spring of the mould should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the mould.