Metal stamping die production process: Raw material pro […]
Metal stamping die production process:
Raw material processing:
1. Milling six face squares (perpendicularity error is not more than 0.1/300), the same mold material length and width dimensions can be the same, the thickness of 0.2mm grinding (requiring 0.5mm grinding of quenched parts); edge chamfer .
2. Grind the upper and lower planes (the workpiece needs to be quenched to leave 0.3mm).
1. Drill and tap the screw holes, through holes and thread holes according to the drawings;
2. Milling all leaking holes or forming parts;
3. After heat treatment, the workpiece needs to grind the upper and lower planes and the reference edge;
4. Turn the turning parts, the tolerances are in accordance with the drawing requirements.
Cut each forming part according to the matching requirements specified in the drawing. (Guide: Grinding occupies a lot of man-hours in the manufacture of metal molds) The guide post, the guide sleeve and the mold base are tightly matched; the punch and the fixed plate are transitionally matched; the pins and the holes are all transitional.
1. Assemble the mold base according to the figure first to ensure that the guide post, guide sleeve and the mold base are perpendicular and move smoothly;
2. Fix the concave mold on the mold base first, and evenly place the copper skin of the corresponding thickness on the periphery of the concave mold according to the given gap in the drawing, and then install the convex mold. After testing the paper sheet to confirm that the surrounding burrs are uniform, tighten the convex, The die is equipped with pins. (If it is a compound die, you need to align the punch gap and then fix the convex and concave die).
3. Afterwards, install the unloading and ejection mechanism.
Overall mold processing sequence:
1. Prioritize the processing of workpieces that require heat treatment;
2. Secondly process workpieces that need wire cutting;
3. Then process the mold base components, namely the upper support and the base;
4. After processing other parts;
5. Assemble and try out molds.